As mentioned last month, we love food. And i love to make food.... especially desserts, or as my dad so warmly refers to them "treats" or "goodies." :) Although, as it is summer time and we are trying to get our beach bods, I haven't made any in a while. Here are some dinners that I have enjoyed though. We had a spinach and red pepper egg strata thing last night, which was good, and then hamburgers and sweet potato fries tonight... mmmmm
spinach, tomato, chicken, cheese penne = delicious (secret ingredient: 2 oz fat free cream cheese mixed into the spaghetti sauce)
s'mores bars... or as mom pronounces it: "sumores" - delicious, but didn't reach their full potential because i was holding back a little. I should've gone all out. I ate most of the pan anyways...
This is what i like to call the flexible chicken fruit dip. It's my grandma's recipe that i found in my bridal shower recipe compilation. We ate it one night in a lettuce wrap (while we watched the Justin Beiber movie) and then the next day with tortilla chips.
As an alternative to pizza one friday night, i made pizza rolls! Mmmm.... easy and yummy... i love pizza.
cute picture of somewhat healthy, mini-cinnamon rolls... kind of a let down, but they looked cute - especially on the cute B plate my mom gave me for my birthday :)
spinach and cream cheese stuffed chicken... i know they don't look like much, but they were yummy as well
No comments:
Post a Comment