Unfortunately, it seems my new updates only happen on the weekends these days and I don't think we've talked about Blaine's dental school recently. A couple weeks ago I was able to spend sometime with Blaine at his school. The outsides of his buildings aren't the prettiest things in the world (so they can withstand all the tornadoes and winds) but the insides are nice and beautiful... some are even pretty fancy. There is a nice big fountain in the middle of campus and greenery. BYU's ground had a lot of flowers, but OUHSC (University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center) is still beautiful. I was really impressed with the interior design though. I spent a couple of hours in 2 of the buildings planning lessons and got to enjoy some time on big comfy leather love seats with foot rests, surrounded by fancy paintings and artifacts. Tomorrow I told him we're going to do a 1-on-1 Q&A as a "special feature" for our blog, so check that tomorrow :) But here are some pictures for now. Off to McLoud for Friday Night Lights :) Go Redskins!
Look! That's his new *free* electric toothbrush in that box :) Its actually really cool. It has a corresponding clock/timer that attaches to the mirror and beeps each time you need to switch to a new quadrant.
It's the the mountains or beach, but not a bad view from your school window, I'd say. There's downtown OKC. We have one more skyscraper in the works that we can expect soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment