Saturday, September 20, 2014

Dental Visit #2


Not much to report from my second dental appointment with Dr. Blaine Baker. Easton is still a big hit and all the appointment takes a long time because everything has to be passed off by professors. But here are a couple pictures.



Here are the casts of my teeth that Blaine took, and yes, I am a dental miracle. 
When I was younger, one of my front right bottom teeth (still haven't learned the teeth numbers yet) was laying horizontal in my gums/jaw area... (Blaine would be so ashamed of my poor terminology)

So when I was in 7th grade I went to the periodontist and had surgery to insert a chain to wrap around the tooth and pull it up vertically into its correct spot--and it worked. 
It took a long time and hurt a little, but it worked.
My grandpa was an orthodontist and he always called me a dental miracle because of that... so there ya go. If you'd like a picture or autograph, just let me know.


And cute (patient) baby E got to sit in the dental chair for the first time! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment