Saturday, November 1, 2014

Easton's 1st Halloween!


Well Halloween night itself was kind of a let down. We ran out of candy at the trunk-or-treat, so I got lots for tonight... and we had 2 families come to our door... two.
But is he not the cutest little elephant baby you have ever seen?! My heart can't handle it.

Easton took a very, very unusual 2+ hour nap, Blaine was lifting weights in the garage, and I was waiting for trick-or-treaters with a big bowl of candy while I watched Hallmark channel's Countdown to Christmas... So it was interesting.


Then once Easton woke up, we put him in his elephant costume and took him trick-or-treating at our next-door neighbors. They're an older couple that loves to chat, so we visited with them for a while and she held Easton. 

Then we FaceTimed some family so they could see him in his costume and he went to bed in his Halloween jammies.




No comments:

Post a Comment