So much has changed! It seems like every day brings something new.
And now 9 months?! He's now been out for as long as he was in!
When he was younger he looked exactly like me when I was a baby, but now he looks like Blaine.
He even open and closes his hands a lot like Blaine did when he was a baby.
And now 9 months?! He's now been out for as long as he was in!
When he was younger he looked exactly like me when I was a baby, but now he looks like Blaine.
He even open and closes his hands a lot like Blaine did when he was a baby.
We were at Oklahoma's first school (est. 1889) the other day and the cute old grandpa volunteer working there loved Easton. He said, "You must be about one, huh?" When I told him he was only 9 months, he said, "Oh! You're a husky boy!" :)
Husky meaning tall, strong, smart, and mature, of course.
Husky meaning tall, strong, smart, and mature, of course.
First of all, he is now crawling on his hands and knees,
instead of the army crawl he's been doing for a while.
Secondly, he is a big time babbler.
He started off with "dadadadada" but just this week he's started with "mamamama,"
He can also pull himself up to stand--on the couch, in his crib, and... he tries to on the brick fireplace, but I always interfere. My dad got a scar on his face from falling on a brick fireplace, and reminds me of that all the time now that Easton's trying to copy that.
He's at the stage where I can never turn around because he's always on the move and getting into things! He loves to put charger wires in his mouth and pull things out of the bathroom cabinets while I shower. In the living room, I put him on the floor with his toys while I work on stuff or am in the kitchen.
He ALWAYS winds up by the sliding glass doors, though,
talking to Jake and picking at the dirt in the doorway.
He continues to be fascinated by Jake
He's at the stage where I can never turn around because he's always on the move and getting into things! He loves to put charger wires in his mouth and pull things out of the bathroom cabinets while I shower. In the living room, I put him on the floor with his toys while I work on stuff or am in the kitchen.
He ALWAYS winds up by the sliding glass doors, though,
talking to Jake and picking at the dirt in the doorway.
He continues to be fascinated by Jake
Easton still loves being outside, but thats nothing new. Its just more evident now with his excited sounds and reaching out his arms. He never sits back and relaxes in the stroller, just leans forward and looks around. And he'll leave his hat on until he realizes that its there. And now with his new swing, we're outside even more.
He has strong preferences at times, which are manifested in arching his back, throwing back his head, and making his body stiff. This is most often seen when trying to get him in his high chair or car seat. (I'm always wrestling him when this happens so I have no pictures, but here are some from his first Easter!)
And finally (and least consistently), Easton can waive and give (open mouthed) kisses...
but only when he feels like it.
Oh, and he has 2 bottom teeth, but if you try to pull down his lip to take a picture, all you'll see is his cute little tongue :)
Oh, and he has 2 bottom teeth, but if you try to pull down his lip to take a picture, all you'll see is his cute little tongue :)










Him and owen are so similar! Wish we lived closer so they could be best buds! He is so cute!
ReplyDelete