Sunday, December 6, 2015

Blaine's 29th Birthday

The day before Thanksgiving (2 days before Blaine's birthday) we drove northwest about an hour and a half to Roman Nose State Park. We packed a picnic and explored, but poor Jakey stepped in a cactus. 



















^^ Don't know why he felt the need to crawl? Wind resistance too much for his little body?^^ 

^^ 33 Weeks ^^

^^ FREAKY mini-golf course^^


 Best part of the trip was getting this picture:
The Black Friday was Blaine's 29th Birthday. He got in a birthday lift, we put up some Christmas decorations, and did a little Christmas shopping for Easton. 
Then we went out to dinner at Hu Hot (since he never gets to go there since I'm not a big fan) and he got to open presents and have ice cream!


And of course, his favorite present: his BYU/Track blanket I made for him out of our old shirts. 
The opposite side is a fleece BYU pattern I had to special order since we obviously don't carry that in Oklahoma. It was such a big accomplishment for me, so I have no problem showing it off. 
I love it and so does he, which is saying something ;)



Happy Birthday, Blainey. We're glad you were born.


No comments:

Post a Comment