Friday, August 29, 2014

Easton's Birth Announcement

Pictures of my sweet boy are abundant... that is no secret. Whether on the blog, Facebook, Instagram, or SnapChat, I am certainly sharing him with the world. So thats why I didn't feel the need to send out a million birth announcements (or spend a ton of money buying all of them). So I only made a couple for like our grandparents and doctors and old friends/co-workers at BYU. 
But here is what they look like (front and back):



The back is kind of a picture overload (typical of me), 
but I wanted to show off some of his cute little features and faces. 
And in the family shot at the bottom, just know I was ONE WEEK POST PARTUM.
We took family pictures while my family was in town, so we got one of our own little family as well... 
I just would've rather waited. Oh well. Just look at how photogenic Jake is. 
And look forward to better family photos in the Christmas card. 

No comments:

Post a Comment