Sunday, August 31, 2014

Learning to Smile

This is my son. He is 7 weeks old now and is a big growing boy. I love him more than anything.

You may have seen pictures of him before. Some are funny. Some are sweet. 
And as he is just now starting to smile, I've been trying to get some good smiling pictures.
What is the secret to getting a good picture of your 7 week old, you ask?
Simple. Take a million a day. Thats what I do. 
And every night my phone tells me that my memory storage is full. Here are just a few.
Saturday I tried to get a good photo for his first College Football Saturday on his football blankie that my mom made for him. 
We haven't come up with a name for her yet, so I jokingly refer to her as 
"Mee Maw" from the Big Bang Theory... It'll probably stick now ;)











He's perfect.



No comments:

Post a Comment