Easton and I met Blaine downtown at Bass Pro Shop one day last week after Blaine's school to take his first picture with Santa. It was a pretty sweet deal because it was all free and there was hardly anyone there at the time we went.
HAHAHA Look at Easton's eyes. I HATE fish. They creep me out. Looks like I passed that on
Speaking of Christmas,
I've been reading tutorials online and practicing using my camera and learning all it can do.
I'm still trying to figure it all out, but here are some rough trial runs that Easton's put up with.
I messed with the functions because I wanted the bokeh effect with the Christmas lights, but then I couldn't really get it to focus on my subject. But hey, I'm working on it and thats what matters!!!
And now for our "awkward family photo" of 2014:
















No comments:
Post a Comment