Easton is now 8 months old! I can't even believe how quickly time has flown by!
He is a happy, beautiful, active boy that loves his mom, dad, and puppy.
Speaking of active, he scoots around like crazy! Its more of an army crawl--he reaches out with his fists and forearms, pushes off with his right foot, and tucks his left foot behind as he scoots forward.


When we're in the living room (where we spend most our indoor time), his 2 favorite places to get to are the floor vent by the fireplace and the sliding glass door to watch Jake.
He LOVES Jake. He thinks the things he does are funny. And every day on our walk, he watches Jake while he rides in the stroller. And when Easton his trying to roll away while I'm changing his diaper, the only thing that catches his attention and makes him hold still is if I say, "Where's Jake?!"
Easton also LOVES being outside. I let him sit in the grass for the first time last week to take some pictures and he liked feeling the grass and trying to put it in his mouth. With the weather being so nice lately, we not only go for a walk, but we spend a lot of time outside everyday.
We play fetch with Jake and watch him explore, we eat our lunch on our patio furniture, and wait for Blaine to get home.
Easton LOVES books. We read everyday, but usually only repeat his favorite couple of books. He also made his first trip to the library last month, but wasn't too interested in those books yet.
Blaine taught him how to pull the cord to turn his light on and off,
so they do that a couple of times in a row.
He's sitting in the shopping carts on his own now... well, only in certain stores ;)
Easton and I cuddle in my bed most the night most every night.
I love our special snuggle time... but I've been exhausted for 2 months.
He can't pull himself up, but he has excellent balance and strength if you stand him up and set him up against something... hopefully he never hurts himself doing that on the fireplace.
He like's his sippy cup and has finally got the hang of it... sort of
Easton is extremely observant, doesn't understand the concept of falling off the side of the bed, and likes grabbing our hair or face and trying to eat our noses, cheeks, and chins.
He makes us smile everyday.









No comments:
Post a Comment