It has been a while!
But, since a day does not go by without a picture, here is a glimpse of what we've been up to lately:
I tried to take a Valentines picture, but my subjects were not too cooperative.
Oh well, I have BIG plans for Easter pictures :)
My mom found this dog halloween costume for super cheap a couple years ago, so she gave it to us as a joke. Going through Easton's closet last week, I realized that it was his size so I thought we'd at least try it on before he grows out of it and save it for the next kid.
The picture doesn't do it justice, but he thought Jake licking his hand was hilarious--
yes, of course we watch his hands.
Blaine wakes up at 5:30 to work out before school, so while Easton and I are still asleep,
Jake and Blaine squeeze in some special time
Blaine got these glasses at school as a ticket to the 80s dance.
He FaceTimed us before one of his classes, and we showed him the sunglasses Easton got from the $1 bin at Target to block the sun and wind on our daily walks.
Because Easton and I hang out all day everyday together, we send a lot of snapchats to our family to say hi and let them see what we're up to
Oh, and we FaceTime too...
He is the sweetest, most handsome boy in all the land
^^ just reading the scout handbook at church :)
^^ our sleeping is still rough, but there have been {few and far between} glimmers of hope
#please grow out of it soon
^^ Blaine caught us taking a Saturday nap together...
I love him more than anything, and snuggling is the sweetest,
but it gets uncomfortable for extended periods of time
^^ we've had a couple snow days lately, so we're definitely wishing we were in Florida
with the palm trees, beach, and 85 degree weather
Back at the dentist's... well the dental school ;)
Blaine is one impressive second year student.
I don't know the details since I don't follow the dental jargon too smoothly,
but while he was working on a root canal project at school, something went wrong and his teacher told him something to the effect of "that happens sometimes, it was a rotten tooth, just do it again with a better one" but Blaine stuck with the original one and saved it. His teacher was so impressed, he said he'd give him extra credit!
... Ok, that probably didn't explain that very well... Just be impressed ;)














No comments:
Post a Comment