Monday, June 24, 2013

Sunday Scorpions and Settlers

Sunday after church and our nap, we went over to our friends Jon and Darlene's house with our friend Tim to celebrate Jon's birthday. We had taco salad and fruit pizza and even played Settlers of Catan. Blaine and Jon usually don't like board games, so thats saying something. I had never played before but have heard a lot of people talk about it. It was pretty fun though, except that I lost horribly.


Oh, and the way I got Blaine up from our nap was by making him kill this thing off of our bedroom floor... a scorpion!!


The picture is not so great because I didn't want to get too close.

1 comment:

  1. I love all the updates you are doing on the blog!! Too fun :D If you need any help with the layout, just text/email me! :)

    ReplyDelete