Saturday, August 31, 2013

Florida to California

So for the rest of the trip, Dad made me bring big ziplock bags when I rode in the car. One time we were even running late for something and he asked if I had a bag and I said no, thinking he was just joking, so he ran back inside to get a bag. What a funny guy ;)

Besides the Buccaneers game and Disney and football and cookies and swimming and USF and playing the piano, we also went to Boston Market a couple of times to get my creamed spinach and Checkers to get my banana shake. (I don't even like banana shakes... except from Checkers. 

We did go to the beach one day though. It was nice to be on the sand and in the warm ocean water, only it wasn't the ocean. It was the Gulf of Mexico. Its not the same. It was extremely calm water and didn't have that tropical feel or the usual beach crowd. I felt like it was a bunch of hicks at a lake. 



Storm coming in





 Beach Models
 Twinners

 Dad was trying to get in our picture




This is the backyard. Outside the pool there is like a spanish moss forest filled with deer, armadillos, alligators, etc.


At the airport, there was only one security line and it was taking FOREVER. So I started to get nervous when our plane was leaving in 15 minutes and we were still far away from the metal detectors. So I went up to the TSA lady and told her my situation, so she let us skip to the front. I guess a couple other people on our flight did the same thing. The people in line were nice and were saying, "Run, y'all, run!!" :) We made it just fine and were on our way to California for the wedding. Abbie and Alivia flew out the same day and similar time as us, but not on the same flight. Mom left a couple days earlier, and Dad and the boys left a day later than us. Through males being males and miscommunication, Aaron ended up without anything to bring except the sweaty clothes on his back.


The wedding was gorgeous and special, but before we get to that, one of our favorite parts of the trip was seeing our little friends again like these :) 




disclaimer: this is a joke. if you don't know that, you don't know us. 
 double time ~ iPhone and iPad


No comments:

Post a Comment