I never went to prom. Shocker? Well I chose not to spend money to be stupid with random classmates whom I did not enjoy. So instead, my dad took me to London and Paris. Much better experience :)
Anyways, 7 years after high school, the cutest boy in school asked me to go to the prom with him!!! OU's Dental Prom 2014. It was last Friday night on the 50th floor of the Devon Tower- the tallest building in downtown OKC (probably the state, actually). It was a nice view of downtown and all the lights. We only stayed about an hour and mostly hung out with 2 of Blaine's friends that I know pretty well, but I'm glad we went. Two things made it pretty cool though:
1. We got our picture in the photo booth:
2. I was complimented on this, my very blog!!! I usually write posts to keep a record of our lives and share our pictures with our family across the country, thinking that the only one reading this is my grandma and my 11 year old sister. But some of Blaine's classmates that I had never met before said that they read it and like it (so shout out to you!) So that actually made me feel pretty good. But now Blaine's a little nervous about what I write - I guess he'll just have to be as avid of a reader as others.
Afterwards, we went home to our recuperating puppy
And here are a couple other random pictures from the night
And finally, here is a typical post-prom picture... except that I'm pregnant and exhausted and not drunk and passed out. Blaine took this picture after I fell asleep during our 24 marathon - can't get us enough Jack Bauer!! #JackisbackMay9 :)




No comments:
Post a Comment