In other news, I went to the Department of Education last week and officially transferred my teaching license from Utah to Oklahoma. I start school in a month! I cannot even believe it. I have a lot of lessons to outline and a bunch of routines to choreograph. I need some people to start calling me back!
Other than that, not much to report. We realized we have a front row view of the fireflies on the hill behind our house at dusk. We love our new home. We miss Provo and our family. Lots of studying. Lots of activities with friends. High heats. (we got our first electricity bill this week and it costs a lot to keep our place cool. oh well) We're excited that Blaine got the IHS scholarship and that I got a great job. A special moment from this week: we sat on our balcony chairs one night and flossed our teeth while we listened to some of our favorite country songs :)

No comments:
Post a Comment